Concrete Canvas (CC) is a flexible concrete impregnated fabric that hardens when hydrated to form a thin, durable water proof concrete layer.
Main Features & Advantages
- CC is a flexible concrete impregnated geotextile that hardens on hydration (in 24hours) to form a thin, durable water proof, acid, chemical and fire resistant concrete layer.
- CC comes in Bulk rolls of up to 1x200m or in 60Kg man-portable rolls for areas with limited access.
- CC allows concrete construction without the need for plant or mixing equipment. Simply position the Canvas and just add water.
- Installation speed of up to 200sqm/hour with only a 3-man crew.
- CC provides erosion control as an alternative to traditional concrete, geo-membranes, vegetation mats or hard armor with flow speeds up to 8.6m/s
- In Slope Protection – Shot Crete Alternative: CC will easily conform to the surface of the slope minimizing voids and creating a surface with a natural aesthetic.
- Compared to traditional concrete solution CC reduces cement use and concrete works by up to 95%
Markets & Industries
- Rail & Road
- Mining & Petrochemical
- Agro & Utilities
- Municipal & Defense